You can buy very good quality Cotton from Burkina Faso. In fact the countryis reputed of his very good quality of cotton.
Find here the specification:
- Length: 28 to 30mm - Moisture: 7 % Maximum - Trash: 3 % Maximum - Mic - 3.8 to 4.9 ncl - Strength - 29 Gpt
Packed in Bales : (245 Kg and 250kg)
Payment term: We only accept T/T for small order or SBLC/BG.
Minimum accepted for LC: 5000 MT
Inspection quality by SGS.
Loading: In bulk in the cargo hold with 200-900kg bales
We dont send sample. We will provide SGS certificate every loading. Buyer will get a certificate of phytosanitary, a SGS quality check report and a certificate of fumigation.
Why order via EzanTrade?
Here are the main reasons to order via our EzanTrade:
1. Buy from reliable sellers: We scour Africa to find reliable sellers. An ocean of scammers is the most dangerous obstacle for buyers looking for the perfect supplier. Indeed, this is the biggest drawback to buyingfrom Africa! To avoid this, let us help you — we guarantee your satisfaction!
2. We follow up on orders: We make sure that orders are shipped to you on time. In addition, for high-end orders, we can supervise the loading of goods on your behalf. We have extensive experience helping buyers around the world import products from Africa. We have an excellent track record in customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality of the service provided to customers.
We have helped companies worldwide achieve their business goals in Africa. If you are not sure how to import from Africa or are not sure that the products will meet your standards, contact us. We are ready to fulfil your purchasing needs. In addition, by ordering via EzanTrade, you can save time and money while avoiding online scams.
Here are some of our successfully completed projects:
1. We negotiated and drafted a copper cathodes contract. We went to Zambia on behalf of a Chinese buyer for this project.
2. We drafted a copper-ore contract. We went to Nigeria on behalf of a Chinese buyer to complete this work.
Many buyers face certain risks when buying in Africa. However, these can be mitigated. Please contact us to find out how.